Impulse Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**Impulse**

2 posters

Go down

**Impulse** Empty **Impulse**

Post by iAura Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:52 pm

Lately, I haven't been having as much fun with Armagetron as I would like. I think it is mostly due to the declining number of users active these days, but the fact that I've been away from clans as long as I have has added to it.

I've really missed being a part of a legitimate clan. It adds certain elements to the game, like comradery and rivalry. There is nothing like rival clans battling it out for bragging rights. I miss the old eR days; we ran Fast Track. Every night there would be 5 or more of us dominating everyone else on the server. So much hate was thrown our way, and it was awesome.

For this reason, I have decided to create a new clan called Impulse. It will be centered around Fast Track, but I hope to expand into Sumo and Fort in the future.

Nowadays, creating a legitimate Fast Track clan isn't easy at all. A majority of Fast Track players are relatively new to Tron, and tend to be pretty young. Due to this, mature, loyal clan members are hard to come by. I have experienced it first hand with previous clans I have made that failed because of that very reason.

I plan to run things a little differently to avoid that, and hopefully Impulse will turn out to be one of the major clans in Armagetron.

iAura
Admin
Admin

Rep : 0

https://impulseclan.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

**Impulse** Empty Re: **Impulse**

Post by Squishy Dog Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:54 am

Eyo DS! We need to bring V7 back! I haven't been here in forever.

Squishy Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by iAura Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:51 pm

Squishy Dog wrote:Eyo DS! We need to bring V7 back! I haven't been here in forever.

Hey, man! Yeah it's been awhile. v7 was fun, unfortunately the game is dying, and I doubt there would be enough decent players to make a decent clan.

iAura
Admin
Admin

https://impulseclan.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Squishy Dog Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:43 pm

We could grab some not-so-decent or potentially decent players and train them up! I have a feeling this game is gonna comeback soon.

Squishy Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum